A polyline is a key feature of many map applications. It works by drawing a line between multiple points on the map, creating a route or path that users can follow. The polyline can be customized to show different styles and colors, depending on the needs of the user.
- Provides a visual representation of routes and paths on the map
- Offers a range of customization options for style and color
- Helps users plan and navigate their journeys more effectively
- Navigation and wayfinding: Polylines can be used to visualize and plan routes for walking, biking, or driving, helping users navigate unfamiliar areas with greater ease.
- Travel and tourism: Polylines can be used to highlight popular tourist routes or to create custom tours of a city or region.
- Sports and fitness: Polylines can be used to track and analyze workouts, such as running or hiking, allowing users to monitor their progress over time.